Michael I of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (Hohenzollern), King of Romania
German: Michael l von Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (Hohenzollern), König von Rumänia, Romanian: Mihai I von Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (Hohenzollern), Rege al României
|Also Known As:||"крал Михай I"|
|Current Location::||Aubonne, Vaud, Switzerland|
Son of Carol II King of Romania and HRH Elena, The Crown Princess of Romania
|Occupation:||King of Romania|
|Managed by:||Günther Kipp|
<private> McAteer (Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen)child
<private> Walker (Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen)child
<private> Biarneix (Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen)child
<private> Mystkowski (of Romania)child
About Mihai I of Romania
- Michael Prince(prinz) von Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen.
- King of Romania 20 July 1927.
- Abdicated as King of Romania, when his father returned to Romania and took over on 8 June 1930.
- King of Romania on 6 September 1940.
- Knight Grand Cross, Royal Victorian Order (G.C.V.O.). He abdicated as a result of Communist pressure on 30 December 1947.
- The Peerage
- Johann the Younger #3577
- Line of succession to the Romanian throne
- King of Romania Reign: 20. July 1927–8. June 1930 + 6. September 1940 – 30. December 1947
Mihai I of Romania's Timeline
October 25, 1921
February 4, 1922
București, Municipiul București, Municipiul București, Romania
March 26, 1949