Mildred Elizabeth Daux
|Death:||Died in St.Anne'sParish Nelson, Va, USA|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Mildred Elizabeth Daux
"Faulty rationale begets faulty Tradition. And that's what happened here. However sincere, the faulty Witt tradition can be traced back to "Year Book No. 1," dated 1924, of the Huguenot Society of the Founders of Manakin in the Colony of Virginia."
- Elizabeth Mildred DAUX (AFN:1DVK-T6) Pedigree
- Born: 1684 Place: , , France
- Died: 1741 Place: St Anne Parish, Albemarle, Virginia
- Buried: Place: Reverend Rose Cemetery, , Albemarle, Virginia
- Married: 1708 Place: Henrico Co., , Va.
- Rose Cemetery
- Bedford County
- Virginia, USA