|Birthplace:||Chester, Delaware, Pennsylvania|
|Death:||Died in West Marlborough, Chester, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Place of Burial:||West Marlborough, Chester, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Occupation:||Farmer, tavern keeper|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Nathan Edwards
- Birth: 1708
- Death: Between Oct 15 1784 and June 1 1785 - Middletown Twp., Chester Co., PA
- Parents: John Edwards, Mary Ingram
- Wife: Susanna
- Children: John Edwards, Susanna Wilson (born Edwards), Mary Taylor (born Edwards), Sarah Byers (born Edwards), Elizabeth Edwards, Hannah Knight (born Edwards), Jemima Pilkington (born Edwards)
4.. Nathan, b. 1708; married and settled in Middletown, where he kept the Black Horse tavern.
His children were Susanna, Mary, Sarah, Hannah, John, and Elizabeth.
- History of Chester County, Pennsylvania, with Genealogical and Biographical Sketches (Google eBook) John Smith Futhey, Gilbert Cope L. H. Everts, 1881 - Chester County (Pa.) - 782 pages. Page 527
- Welsh Founders of Pennsylvania. Thomas Allen Glenn, Genealogical Publishing Com, 1911 - Reference - 356 pages. Page 161
- History of Delaware County, Pennsylvania: From the Discovery of the Territory Included Within Its Limit to the Present Time, with a Notice of the Geology of the County, and Catalogues of Its Minerals, Plants, Quadrupeds, and Birds, Written Under the Direction and Appointment of the Delaware County Institute of Science (Google eBook) George Smith. H.B. Ashmead, 1862 - Delaware County (Pa.) - 581 pages. Page 457