|Also Known As:||"from Patrickswell - Co Limerick - Ireland"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Patrick Dooley
About Patrick Dooley
- Name: Mr Patrick Dooley
- Age: 38 years
- Last Residence: in Patrickswell Ireland
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 370376 , £7 15s
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Patrick Dooley, 32, boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 370376, £7 15s). He was travelling from his home in Patrickswell. Co Limerick to New York City.
Patrick Dooley died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)