|Birthplace:||Perhaps, Gloucester, Essex County, Massachusetts|
|Death:||Died in Gloucester, Essex County, Massachusetts|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Paul Dolliver
(I) The Statement of Mr. Webber being accepted as accurate, it may be said that Paul Dolliver was the ancestor of the branch of the family here treated; that he first appears in Gloucester history in 1710, and by occupation was a cooper. April 16, 1719, he bought of Richard Babson an acre and a half of land at Fresh Water Cove, where he afterward lived. He married, February 11. 1713, Mary, daughter of Josiah Wallis, and granddaughter of John Wallis, who was born in Cornwall, England, 1632. She died May 19, 1736.
Paul and Mary (Wallis) Dolliver had children:
- 1. Mary, born November 5, 1713.
- 2. Sarah, born May 1, 1716, died young.
- 3. Anna, born August 31, 1719.
- 4. Sarah, born October 12, 1723.
- 5. Paul, born March 4, 1728; married, February 27, 1749. Rachel Barber, born June 6, 1732, died June 15 .1820
- Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of ..., Volume 2. edited by William Richard Cutter. Page 622
- Descendants of the Reverend Francis Higginson, Massachusetts Bay Colony of Salem, 1910 page 10-11