Paul Edvin Andreasson
|Also Known As:||"From: Kalfsnäs Småland Sweden"|
|Birthplace:||From: Kalfsnäs Småland Sweden|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Paul Edvin Andreasson
About Paul Edvin Andreasson
- Name: Mr Paul Edvin Andreasson
- Born: 1892
- Age: 20 years
- Last Residence: in Kalfsnäs Småland Sweden
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 347466 , £7 17s 1d
- Destination: Chicago Illinois United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Paul Edvin Andreasson, 20, was born in 1892 the son of Andreas and Emma Nilsson, he had three siblings. Paul Andreasson was unmarried. He had been in training for 7 years to become a smith in Kalfsnäs, Kalfshult, Hallaryd, Kvilleberg, Småland, Sweden.
Travelling from Sweden via Denmark he bought his ticket for the Titanic in Copenhagen. He boarded at Southampton as a third class passenger with his travelling companions Albert Augustsson, Carl Jonsson, Nils Johansson and Olga Lundin. He had some 500-600 Kr with him. He was travelling to his brother Ernst Nelson 8109 Sherman Ave. Chicago.
Andreasson died in the sinking, his body, if recovered, was never identified.
The Mansion House Fund paid 872.52 Kr (£48) to his parents. 924 Kr in damage claims was paid to the parents on 5 October 1914.
- Mansion House Titanic Relief Fund Booklets and Minute Books
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm, Sweden
- Leif Snellman, Finland