About Peter Rohel (c)
Geni volunteer curator, with a 3 name account in 2008 - I began migrating information from my Old site 4/ 2011: Rohel-Bach-Bohm-Loeb + Associates 2004-2011 (55,000+ names, 252 pages): http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~prohel. Site is No Longer Maintained - Feel Free to migrate Information Not yet Added on Geni by me & others. *see also: Toolbox, Rohel name about
New to GENI ? Don't be surprised if you find me in parts of the World Family Tree near to you! It's part of my work as a Geni curator to help clean up the World Tree, so I might end up in branches close to you. If you see my work in the tree near where you are working, say hello! I'm delighted to meet you, and happy to be of service. And, of course, if I've made any mistakes, please let me know, and attach sources to the profile or in a Discussion under that profile. All of us, curators and users alike, work together here on Geni.
see Rohel, Klimesch, etc. Family Videos and Photos
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yt45uww8X9Rc_Cl9KzoBf1DhJfM7tkdY (videos)
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lxcprjy2keLJ4gCvA1LpELJLN5hzzdUZ (photos)
DNA Integration Superthread Geni discussion
DNA of my Mother's brother Arthur Klimes
- Paternal Haplogroup = R-L-48
- Maternal Haplogroup = T2e - https://www.geni.com/projects/T2e-Mitochondrial-DNA/35780
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_T_(mtDNA) ..'The geographic distribution within subclade T2 varies greatly with the ratio of subhaplogroup T2e to T2b reported to vary 40-fold across examined populations from a low in Britain and Ireland, to a high in Saudi Arabia (Bedford 2012). Within subhaplogroup T2e, a very rare motif is identified among Sephardic Jews of Turkey and Bulgaria and suspected conversos from the New World (Bedford 2012)..