About Peter Peisek Spatz
Peter Spatz was the husband of Sussel Spatz.
He was first sent to Buchewald after the Kristallnacht in 1938 and died in Dachau in 1940.
She was born in the Austro-Hungarian town of Nowy Sacz in 1864, and was killed on 26 September 1942 in Theresienstadt.
The Holocaust - Martin Gilbert, page 471
- Spatz, Peisek Peter
- born on 31st March 1876 in Nowy Sacz (dt. Neu Sandez) / - / Galizien
- resident of Worms
- Imprisonment: 10th November 1938 - 24.10,1940, Buchenwald, concentration camp
- 24th October 1940 - 22nd December 1940, Dachau, concentration camp
- Date of death: 22nd December 1940
- Place of death: Dachau, concentration camp