About Ramon Revilla Sr.
Jose Acuña Bautista, better known as Ramon Revilla Sr., is an actor and a former politician. He is best remembered for his talisam-weilding movie characters. As a senator, he sponsored what is now called the "Revilla Bill", an amendment to the Family Code, enacted into law on February of 2004, that states "That illegitimate children may use the surname of their father if their affiliation has been expressly recognized by the father through the record of birth appearing in the civil register, or when an admission in a public document or private handwritten instrument is made by the father."
- "Ramon Revilla Sr." Wikipedia. Date accessed: 27 January 2014. http://bit.ly/LaSI9H.
- Robles, Raissa. "Sen. Ramon Revilla’s “Other Woman”." Raissa Robles. N.p., 7 Nov. 2011. Web. 26 Jan. 2014. http://bit.ly/LbdPZi
- Rodriguez, Jaja. "GMA News OnlineShowbiz." GMA News Online. GMA Network, 21 Oct. 2008. Web. 26 Jan. 2014.http://bit.ly/LaYZSx
- San Diego, Bayani, Jr., and Marinel R. Cruz. "The Revillas’ Tragedy out of Shakespeare." Inquirer News. PDI, 6 Nov. 2011. Web. 27 Jan. 2014. http://bit.ly/1aWEGli
- Yamsuan, Cathy C. "Revillas' 'telenovela': Death, Debts, Demands." Inquirer News. PDI, 9 Nov. 2011. Web. 26 Jan. 2014. http://bit.ly/Lb9nKd