|Birthplace:||Portsea, Hampshire, England|
|Death:||Died in Newington Lidcombe, New South Wales, Australia|
|Cause of death:||senility|
|Place of Burial:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Historical records matching Rebecca Ford
view all 14
About Rebecca Ford
- Image Cressy along with other three ships anchored Lyttleton Harbour with emigrants from Cressy making their way forward (Christchurch Library Database).
- Rebecca together with her siblings and parents arrived New Zealand aboard Cressy in 1850 and are commemorated along with others as Canterbury Pilgrims.
- There are no children recorded upon death certificate for either marriage; certificate also indicates residence Queensland for 1 year and NSW 32 years.
- Rebecca would eventually moved to Sydney where she would reunite with her sisters Emma & Sophia.
- NOTE!!! An incorrect detail appears upon her second husband Henry William Ford profile due to an incorrect merge by another researcher , our Henry was married only once to Rebacca Martin née Ford , had no children at all and certainly link to Rabecca Payne (Ford) is wrong.The incorrect Rebacca would have to been born about 1780 to tie in with her son Isaacs birth in 1780.
- Both Rebecca and her second husband Henry are buried together at Rookwood Cemetery Sydney NSW