About Sir Richard Windebank
- Douglas Richardson, ROYAL ANCESTRY: A STUDY IN COLONIAL AND MEDIEVAL FAMILIES, Kimball G. Everingham, editor (Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson, 2013)Vol 4:464- Reade: @466-467; Thomas Windebank m Frances Dyoke son of Richard Windebank, Knight. Had one son Francis and three daughters: Ann, Mildred and Margaret (note no dau Ellyn or Helen).
- G.S.H.L. Washington FSA, President Washington Ancestors in The American Genealogist Vol 51 p167-9 @169
- See also NEHGR 129:106-132
- Burke;s Presidential Families of the United States p 38
- Burke's American Families with British Ancestry (1975) 2959-2963
- Jan and Thomas, Sir WINDEBANK in Gary Boyd Roberts, "Notable Kin: Royally Descended Immigrant Kin and Presidential Cousins of Sir Winston Churchill" in NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States (1996) Vol 13:208 (Sir Henry Palmer [married[ Jane Windebank (sister of Sir Thomas Windebank m. Frances Dymoke), citing Royal Descendants of 500 Immigrants to the American Colonies or United States p. 183),