Robert Porter Parker
|Also Known As:||"General Robert Parker"|
|Birthplace:||Providence, Montgomery, Pennsylvania|
|Death:||Died in Lexington, Fayette, Kentucky, United States|
Son of James Parker and Mary Parker
|Occupation:||Surveyor & Clerk of County Trustees|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Maj. Robert Porter Parker
About Maj. Robert Porter Parker
He som how got connected to James Edward Parker in a series of merges
Bush and Stewart Jeffries Patterson and others
- Public Member Tree 3 attached records, 4 sources photos
- Name: Major Robert Porter Parker
- Birth: 12 Oct 1760 - Montgomery, United States
- Death: 4 Mar 1800 - Lexington, Fayette, Kentucky, United States
- Marriage: 16 March 1789 (16 Mar 1789) - Fayette, Fayette, Kentucky, USA
- Parents: James Parker, Mary Todd
- Spouse: Elizabeth Rittenhouse
5. ROBERT4 PARKER [MAJOR] (MARY3 TODD, ROBERT2, JOHN1) was born October 02, 1760 in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, and died May 05, 1800 in Lexington, Fayette, Kentucky. He married ELIZABETH RITTENHOUSE PORTER March 16, 1789 in Fayette County, Kentucky, daughter of ANDREW PORTER. She was born September 27, 1769, and died January 21, 1850 in Lexington, Fayette, Kentucky.
Child of ROBERT PARKER and ELIZABETH PORTER is: 8. i. ELIZABETH ANN5 PARKER, b. 1794, Lexington, Fayette, Kentucky; d. July 06, 1825, Lexington, Fayette, Kentucky.
Robert Porter Parker (James, --) Robert Parker was County Surveyor for Fayette County KY when his death was reported in the Kentucky Gazette at his seat, six miles from Lexington. Thomas Bodley and John Parker served as executors of his estate, with Elizabeth, widow of Robert Parker, rec eiving her dower allotment in 1804. Elizabeth Parker & William Todd were appointed guardians of the minor infants of Robert Parker; Robert Megowan and Arhcibald McIlvain served as the securities for the estate.
30. Major Robert Porter PARKER 1, 2, 3 (Mary TODD , Robert , John ) was born on 12 Oct 1760 in Providence Township,Montgomery County,Pennsylvania. He died 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 on 5 Mar 1800 in Lexington,Fayette County,Kentucky. Robert bought land on 27 Mar 1783 in Fayette County, Kentucky
Robert married 3 Elizabeth Rittenhouse PORTER 1, 2 daughter of Col. Andrew PORTER and Elizabeth MCDOWELL on 16 Mar 1789 in Abington,Montgomery County,Pennsylvania. Elizabeth was born on 27 Sep 1769 in Providence Township,Montgomery County,Pennsylvania. She died about 1851 in Lexington,Fayette County,Kentucky.
They had the following children:
50 M i John Todd PARKER.
Had: 1) Lt. James Parker Born: 1716 in Philadelphia (Montgomery) Co., PA. Died: 12 Dec 1797 at Fayette Co., KY. Married: Mary2 (Robert1) TODD, b Mar 1729 prob IRL, d 28 Aug 1789 prob in Fayette Co., KY. Robert1 Todd, b 1697 in IRL, came to America with his family in 1737. Rev War: Served as 1st lieutenant in Capt. William Nelson's company of Lt. Col. Robert Curry's battalion, Philadelphia Co. militia (DAR Patriot). Resided: Of Philadelphia Co., PA; and of Fayette Co., KY.
2) William Parker; was born about 1720 in Pennsylvania. He died 3 in Apr 1757 in New Providence,Philadelphia County,Pennsylvania. William signed a will on 18 Apr 1757 in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania. He had a will probated on 30 Apr 1757 in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.m on 26 May 1748 in Abington,Montgomery County,Pennsylvania. Elizabeth2 Todd, sister of Mary2 Todd.