|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Ruth Bowker
- Name: Miss Ruth Bowker
- Age: 27 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 2 Hans Road, Brompton Road London London England - Map
- Occupation: Cashier
- A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Miss Ruth Bowker, 27, was born in Ware.
When she signed-on to the Titanic on 6th April, 1912, she gave her home address as The Cottage, Little Sutton, Cheshire (1). She had previously worked on the Olympic. As a member of the à la carte restaurant she was employed and therefore paid by Mr Gatti.
Miss Bowker survived the sinking, and escaped in Lifeboat 6.
1. Her London address was 2 Hans Road, Brompton Road.
- Crew Particulars of Engagement
- United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
- Titanic International (1990) Voyage #5 - "At Your Service", by Brian Meister.
- Bill Wormstedt, USA
Related Articles and Documents