Matching family tree profiles for Dr. Samuel Alcock
About Dr. Samuel Alcock
From Descent of Comfort Sands and of His Children, with Notes on the Families of Ray, Thomas, Guthrie, Alcock, Palgrave, Cornell, Dodge, Hunt, Jessup (Google eBook) Temple Prime De Vinne Press, 1886 - Genealogy - 91 pages. Page 57:
- Born: in England. Died: at Roxbury, Mass., December 30th 1640.
- Will: * December 22d 1640.
- Married: 1st in England, Hooker (sister to Rev. Thomas Hooker, who was born at Marfield, co. Leicester, England, circa 1586); died at Roxbury, Mass., 1630.
- 2dly. In England, Elizabeth ;she married again, April 1641, Henry Dingham, of Watertown, Mass., a surgeon.
- 1. John Alcock, of whom later.
- 2. Samuel Alcock, born April 16th 1637; graduated at Harvard 1659; a physician; died 1677; left a widow, but no children.
George Alcock in The Great Migration Project link