Matching family tree profiles for Sarah Cole
About Sarah Cole
- COLE, John
- b. 15 JUL 1644 Eastham, Barnstable, Mass.
- d. 6 JAN 1724/5 Eastham, Barnstable, Mass.
- Father: COLE, Daniel
- Mother: Ruth,
- Marriage: 10 DEC 1666
- Spouse: SNOW, Ruth
- b. ABT 1644 Eastham, Barnstable, Mass.
- d. 27 JAN 1716/7 Eastham, Barnstable, Mass.
- Father: SNOW, Nicholas
- Mother: HOPKINS, Constance
- COLE, Ruth
- COLE, John
- COLE, Hepzibah b. 20 JUN 1672 Eastham, Barnstable, Mass.
- COLE, Hannah b. 27 MAR 1675 Eastham, Barnstable, Mass. d. 11 JUN 1677 Eastham, Barnstable, Mass.
- COLE, Joseph
- COLE, Mary b. 22 OCT 1679 Eastham, Barnstable, Mass.
- COLE, Sarah b. 10 JUN 1682 Eastham, Barnstable, Mass.
- From: http://www.genealogyofnewengland.com/f_280.htm#41
- The early genealogies of the Cole families in America. (Including Coles and Cowles). With some account of the descendants of James, by Hartford, Connecticut, 1635-1652, and of Thomas Cole, of Salem, Mass., 1649-1672
- About the beginning of the second decade of the existence of the Plymouth colony, there came from England three young men, brothers, named John, Job and Daniel Cole. I suspect that they came over with William Collier, a merchant of London, about 1633. Their father is unknown. Whether they were brothers of James, the inn-keeper of Plymouth, I know not, but I judge that they were not.
- John died at Plymouth in December, 1637, and in his will, proved January 2, 1638, he mentions by name, "Master Collier's men," his brothers Job and Daniel, and his sister Rebecca, wife of Job. He was probably unmarried.
- JOB COLE, the eldest of the three brothers, married May 16, 1634, Rebecca Collier.*
- .... etc.
- DANIEL COLE. ( —— ). The younger brother of Job, and probably came over with him when they were both young men. The first mention of him is April 6, 1640, when fifty acres of upland were granted him. .... etc.
- .... He died December 21, 1694, aged 80. He married Ruth —— , who died December 15, 1694, aged 69. Their children were :
- 6. i. .... etc.
- JOHN2 COLE (Daniel,1) born in Yarmouth, July 16, 1644. He lived in Eastham and married Ruth, daughter of Nicholas Snow, December 12, 1666. He was at Groton in 1672, but probably returned, driven out by Indians, as he is on the freeman list of 1695. His wife died June 27, 1717. He died June 6, 1725.
- The children of John and Ruth (Snow) Cole were:
- i. Ruth, b. Mar. 11, 1668, m. Wm. Twining, brother of Stephen, son of William, and grandson of William, Mar. 26, 1689. She had children: .... etc.
- 13. ii. John. b. Mar. 6, 1670.
- iii. Hepsebah, b. June 20, 1672.
- iv. Hannah, b. Mar. 27, 1675, d. June 11, 1677.
- 14. v. Joseph, b. June 11, 1677.
- vi. Mary, b. Oct. 27, 1679.
- vii. Sarah, b. June 10, 1682.
- TIMOTHY2 COLE (Daniel,1) .... etc.