Matching family tree profiles for Sarah Davis
About Sarah Davis
Sarah Carter was born about 1658 in Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Thomas Carter and Mary unknown.2,3,1 On 30 October 1676 in Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, Sarah Carter was mentioned in the will of Thomas Carter.2,3,1 On 8 April 1681 Sarah, married John Davis, at age 36, son of John Davis and Elnor unknown, in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.4,2,3,1 Sarah Carter died after 1718.
Children of Sarah Carter and John Davis
- Mary Davis4 (23 Mar 1683 - )
- Sarah Davis4 (13 Jul 1685 - )
- John Davis (29 Jul 1692 - )
- [http://genealogy.theroyfamily.com/p1716.htm Ancestry of Robert Roy and Related Families Sarah Carter}
- Anderson, Robert Charles. The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635. volume II (C-F). Boston: New England Historic Genealogy Society, 2001.
- Hoyt, David W. The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts, with some Related Families of Newbury, Haverhill, Ipswich, and Hampton, Three Volumes and Supplement in One Volume. volume I (1897). Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1982).
- Pope, Charles Henry. The Pioneers of Massachusetts. 1900. Reprint Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1981.
- Coffin, Joshua. A Sketch of the History of Newbury, Newburyport and West Newbury. 1845. Reprint Hampton, New Hampshire: Peter E. Randall, 1977.