Sarah Ann Hill (Reed)
|Birthplace:||Newburyport, Essex, Massachusetts, United States|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
Daughter of William Reed, Jr. and Lucinda Reed
|Managed by:||Private User|
Historical records matching Sarah Ann Hill
About Sarah Ann Hill
Sarah Ann Reed was born on 23 Mar 1820 in Newburyport, Essex, Massachusetts and died 27 Apr 1870 in Mobile, Alabama. (????????)
Parents: William Reed (1790-1829) and Lucinda Converse (1789-1822)
- December 14, 1848 to Charles H. Hill. In Boston, Massachusetts by the Rev. Thomas C. Pierce. Groom's residence: Watertown, Massachusetts.
Children of Sarah Ann Reed and Charles Harrison Hill:
- Ellen (1840- )
- Elvira (1842- )
- Edgar (1849-1924)
- William (1853-1945)
- KINNE (Kenney) Esther, a. 35 y., d. Sally, and Rev. Thomas C. Pierce, widr., a. 53 y., Methodist preacher, Oct. 31, 1844.* Lynn VR
- 1855: Residence: Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts.
- 1860: Residence: Westbrook, Maine from Newburyport, Mass.
- Reed, Jacob W. History of the Reed Family in Europe and America. Boston: Printed by J. Wilson and son, 1861. Print. Page 274-278
- "Massachusetts State Census, 1855", database, FamilySearch; from Massachusetts. Secretary of the Commonwealth. "Massachusetts State Census, 1855-1865" Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts. FHL microfilm, 68 reels. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah. Family Number: 268. Line Number: 39. Film Number: 000953952. Digital Folder Number: 004279348. Image Number: 00172
- Ancestry.com. 1850 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA:
- Ancestry.com. 1860 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA:
- "Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FHR4-KTL : accessed 24 May 2016), Charles H Hill and Sarah Ann Reed, 14 Dec 1848; citing Marriage, Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United States, , town clerk offices, Massachusetts; FHL microfilm 818,094.
- Sarah Ann, the daughter of William and Lucinda, married Charles H. Hill, and lives in Westbrook, ME. Children,— Edgar, William, Ellen, Elvira. (Reed, p. 276)
Sarah Ann Hill's Timeline
March 23, 1820
Newburyport, Essex, Massachusetts, United States
December 9, 1849
West Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States
Belmont, Middlesex, Massachusetts
August 8, 1856
Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States