Matching family tree profiles for Sarah Thorne
About Sarah Thorne
The records on this Sarah are confused. Assistance welcome.
- FamilySearch Family Tree
- Birth: 1623 - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- Death: Nov 1681 - Flushing, Queens, New York Dutch Colony
- Husband: William Thorne
1. Sarah Denton, born 1623-4, married about 1639 to William Thorne b 1617 (Mr. Combes states that William Thorne or Hempstead and Flushing, L.I. did not have a wife named Sarah, but there was a William Theme with wire Sarah at Roxbury, Mass, and perhaps this is the man whom Mr. Eardely meant.) Sarah Thorne's tenth child was named Denton Thorne.
- http://www.dentongenealogy.org/dispatch2.htm (dead link)
Is the parentage below correct? Was she a child of Rev. Richard Denton
ID: I65123 Name: Sarah DENTON
- Given Name: Sarah
- Surname: Denton
- Sex: F
- _UID: B9CA29FC5A5A0247A6FED20B5E40BF3BBE4F 1 2 3
- Birth: 1623 in Wiltshire, England
- Note: Some sources states that she was born in 1637 in Merrick, Queens, New York.
- Ancestral File #: 130P-G9D
- Father: Richard DENTON b: APR 1586 in St. Albans Abbey, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England
- Mother: Helen WINDEBANK b: 1 FEB 1596/97 in Hurst, Herlot, Berkshire, England
Marriage 1 William THORNE b: 1617 in Dorsetshire, England
- Richard THORNE b: 1675 in Flushing, Queens, Kings County, New York
- Martha THORNE b: 1679 in Woodstock, Shenandoah County, Virginia
Marriage 2 Richard CORNELL b: 27 MAR 1656 in Flushing, Queens, Kings County, New York Married: BEF 1685
- Richard CORNELL b: 1673
- Elizabeth CORNELL b: 1680
- Mary CORNELL b: 1698
- Samuel CORNELL b: 1698
- Sarah CORNELL b: 1698
- Abbrev: Gedcom File provided by Title: Gedcom File provided by Text: Gedcom File provided by Page: John Woodward "Jack" Buschman, February 10, 2002 Quality: 2
- Abbrev: [Ancestry of David A. Blocher] Title: "Ancestry of David A. Blocher" Author: David A. Blocher Text: "Ancestry of David A. Blocher" by David A. Blocher Note: A notification of David A. Blocher's Ancestry. Used for personal purposes, no book was published.
- Title: "Plantagenet Descent" by David A. Blocher's Author: David A. Blocher Publication: Personal Usage Text: "Plantagenet Descent" by David A. Blocher Note: Notification indicating people with descendancy from Geoffery Plantagenet (originator of the name, and father of King Henry II). Quality: 1