About Sayyidi Miya Maamji bin Eassa ji bin Shaikh Mujal
- From Hudood-e-Kiraam of 24th Dai' Sayyidna Ad-Dai' Yousuf bin Sayyidi Sulaimani Al-Hindi.
- From Hudood-e-Kiraam of 25th Dai' Sayyidna Ad-Dai' Abdul Jaleel "Jalal" bin Maulai Hasan.
- Wilaadat (Birth):
- Wafaat (Death): 25th ZilQaddah 9XX AH (Age 80 Years).
- Buried close to 27th Dai' Sayyidna Ad-Dai' Sulaiman bin Sayyidna Hasan Al-Hindi's Mausoleum.
- Originally from Baroda? (Amreth); Settled in Ahmedabad. Buried alongside whole family.
Short History (Needs review):
Sayyidi Miya Maamji was a generous person and did khidmat of Da'wat with his wealth and regularly gave Ziyafat (feasts) in honour of Wali-ul-Hind and noble Hudud’s and gifted them Faakhir (excellent) Hadiyah's. Sayyidi Miya Maamji was also a very rich & powerful landlord and wielded considerable influence in the government. He performed khidmat of 24th Dai' Sayyidna Ad-Dai' Yousuf "Najmuddin" bin Sayyidi Sulaiman Al-Hindi & 25th Dai' Sayyidna Ad-Dai' Abdul Jaleel "Jalal" Shamsuddin bin Sayyidi Maulai Hasan and received Dua Mubaarak of both.
He also the first person to construct a Masjid (mosque) in Ahmedabad in the ziyaarat grounds, next to 26th Dai' Sayyidna Ad-Dai' Dawood bin Maulai Ajab Shah's Mausoleum. It is considered to be one of the oldest Masjid's of Ahmedabad.
Sayyidi Maamji bin Shaikha bin Eassa bin Shaikh Mujal was martyred by enemies when he was performing Wudu (ablution) at a water spring close by, on a Friday, in the era of the 24th Dai' Sayyidna Ad-Dai' Yousuf bin Sayyidi Sulaiman Al-Hindi. His grave is situated in the Qabrastaan (cemetery) of 25th Dai' Sayyidna Ad-Dai' Abdul Jaleel "Jalal" Shamsuddin bin Sayyidi Maulai Hasan.
Source 1: Ahya-ul-Salaf
Source 5: Badai-ul-Akhbar, Translated by Mulla Masood Ali (November 2012)
Source 6: http://amaltracker.com/people/727280477