Historical records matching Sigvard Harald Elias Andersson
About Sigvard Harald Elias Andersson
- Name: Master Sigvard Harald Elias Andersson
- Born: Sunday 21st July 1907
- Age: 4 years
- Last Residence: in Kisa Östergötland Sweden
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 347082 , £31 5s 6d
- Destination: Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Master Sigvard Harald Elias Andersson, 4, was born 21 July 1907 the son of Alfrida and Anders Andersson from Kättestorp farm, Kisa, Östergötland, Sweden.
The family boarded the Titanic at Southampton as third class passengers. They were all lost in the sinking, their bodies were never recovered.
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm, Sweden
- Leif Snellman, Finland
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Anders Johan Andersson
- Mrs Alfrida Konstantia Brogren Andersson
- Miss Sigrid Elisabeth Andersson
- Miss Ingeborg Constanzia Andersson
- Miss Ebba Iris Alfrida Andersson
- Miss Ellis Anna Maria Andersson