Matching family tree profiles for Simeon Hutchins
About Simeon Hutchins
V. Simeon Hutchins, son of Samuel Hutchins and Hannah, was bpt. 26 Apr. 1719 Kittery, and died on an unknown date.
4. Simeon Hutchins, married Anes Durrell.
HIS children were, Savire, m. Joseph Cluff; Anes, Silas Abbott; Keziah, Pendleton Emmons; Simeon, Lucy Hutchins; Ruth, married and left the town; and Samuel, lived in Parsonsfield.
Samuel's will was written 20 October 1742, and he likely died shortly afterwards. His will was probated 28 Dec 1742; inventory appraised at £722: 6: 9.
- - Wife Hannah received house and estate to reside;
- - Sons Simeon and Levi were given the real estate holdings to share, plus a gun each.
- - Levi also received his Mare and an equal share with his mother- David received a gun plus 5 shillings.
- - His daughters received 5 shillings each as well: Mary, Hannah, Lydia; all were married by this time.
- - Caleb, Joseph & Samuel received 5 shillings each.
HUTCHINS, SAMUEL (son of Enoch Hutchins) came from Kittery to Arundel about 1739, and died in 1742.
His wife was Hannah, who died June 9, 1745 in Arundel, Maine.
His sons were: Caleb, Samuel, Simeon, Levi, Joseph and David.
His daughters were, Mary, who married John Merrill; Lydia, John Jellison and John Durrell; and Hannah,++ Lemuel Perkins and John Burbank.
- page 542-543 of "Old Kittery and Her Families" by Everett S. Stackpole
- page 252-253 of History of Kennebunk Port, from its first discovery by Bartholomew Gosnold, May 14, 1602, to A. D. 1837 by Bradbury, Charles, 1798-1864 Published 1837
- The American Genealogist, vol. 72, pgs. 173-75