Historical records matching Simon Harcourt, 1st Earl Harcourt
About Simon Harcourt, 1st Earl Harcourt
- Sir William Lee, 4th Bt.1
- M, #461615, b. 12 September 1726, d. 6 July 1799
- Last Edited=3 Jan 2011
- Sir William Lee, 4th Bt. was born on 12 September 1726.1 He married Elizabeth Harcourt, daughter of 'Simon Harcourt, 1st Earl Harcourt and Rebecca Samborne Le Bas', on 20 June 1763.1 He died on 6 July 1799 at age 72.1
- Sir William Lee, 4th Bt. gained the title of 4th Baronet Lee, of Hartwell.
- 1.[S3409] Caroline Maubois, "re: Penancoet Family," e-mail message to Darryl Roger Lundy, 2 December 2008. Hereinafter cited as "re: Penancoet Family."
- A genealogical history of the dormant, abeyant, forfeited, and extinct .. By Sir Bernard Burke, Pg. 263
- Hogg, Bruce; Freemasons and the Royal Society ed 2; Library and Museum of Freemasonry; January 2012; page 54
Simon Harcourt, 1st Earl Harcourt's Timeline
Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
September 16, 1777
Oxford, United Kingdom