Historical records matching Lieutenant Sir Arthur FitzGerald, 4th Baronet of Valencia, 22nd Knight of Kerry
About Lieutenant Sir Arthur FitzGerald, 4th Baronet of Valencia, 22nd Knight of Kerry
Sir Arthur Henry Brinsley FitzGerald, 4th Bt.
- Born on 6 July 1885.
- Son of Sir Maurice FitzGerald, 2nd Bt. and Amelia Catherine Bischoffsheim.
- Married Mary Eleanor Forester, daughter of Lt.-Col. Francis William Forester and Aline Laura Milbank, on 19 February 1914.
- Died on 30 November 1967 at age 82.1
- Educated at Harrow School, Harrow on the Hill, London
- He fought in the First World War, gaining the rank of Captain in 1917 in the service of the Irish Guards, as Aide-de-Camp to FM Viscount Ypres.
- He fought in the Second World War.
- He was Aide-de-Camp and Camp Commandant to General Sir Adrian Carton de Wiart between 1939 and 1940.
- He was Aide-de-Camp to FM Viscount Gort in 1940.
- He was Aide-de-Camp to the Governor of Bombay, Sir Roger Lumsley between 1940 and 1941.
- He succeeded to the title of 22nd Knight of Kerry on 19 February 1957.1
- He succeeded to the title of 4th Baronet FitzGerald, of Valencia, co. Kerry [U.K., 1880] on 19 February 1957.
Children of Sir Arthur Henry Brinsley FitzGerald, 4th Bt. and Mary Eleanor Forester
- John Brinsley FitzGerald b. 25 Dec 1914, d. 27 Apr 1943
- Major Sir George Peter Maurice FitzGerald, 5th Bt. b. 27 Feb 1917, d. 6 Apr 2001
- Mary Finola FitzGerald b. 5 Aug 1919, d. 11 Sep 1977
Lieutenant Sir Arthur FitzGerald, 4th Baronet of Valencia, 22nd Knight of Kerry's Timeline
July 6, 1885
London, Middlesex, England UK
December 25, 1914
February 27, 1917
August 5, 1919
November 30, 1967