Matching family tree profiles for Sir John Booth, Kt.
About Sir John Booth, Kt.
- Sir John Bouth1
- M, #327632, d. 9 September 1513
- Last Edited=28 Dec 2008
- Sir John Bouth was the son of Sir Thomas Bouth and unknown Carrington.1 He died on 9 September 1513 at Flodden Field, Northumberland, England, killed in action.1
- He fought in the Battle of Flodden Field on 9 September 1513.1
- 1.[S229] Burke John and John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England (1841, reprint; Baltimore, Maryland, USA: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1985), page 71. Hereinafter cited as Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England.
- From: http://www.thepeerage.com/p32764.htm#i327632