Matching family tree profiles for John ll, 'the younger' Fitzwilliam, of Milton and Green's Norton, Esq.
About John ll, 'the younger' Fitzwilliam, of Milton and Green's Norton, Esq.
- John II FitzWilliam, Esq.1,2,3,4,5
- M, #62134, b. circa 1415
- Father Sir John FitzWilliam6,2,3,5 b. 25 Jul 1377, d. 5 Jul 1417
- Mother Eleanor Greene6,2,3,5 b. c 1380, d. bt 1 May 1421 - 21 Dec 1422
- John II FitzWilliam, Esq. was born circa 1415 at of Green's Norton, Northamptonshire, England; 6th son.1,2,3 He married Ellen Villiers, daughter of Sir William Villiers and Joan Bellers, circa 1452 at of Brooksby, Leicestershire, England; They had 5 sons (John; Sir William; Bartholomew; Richard; & Thomas) and 2 daughters (Mary, wife of Thomas Waddington, & of Richard Ogle; & Katherine, wife of Thomas Rowlston, & of Richard Francis).1,3,4,5
- Family Ellen Villiers b. c 1430
- Sir William FitzWilliam, Alderman & Sheriff of London+1,2,3,5 b. c 1460, d. 9 Aug 1534
- [S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 333.
- [S15] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, p. 350.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 217.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. I, p. 352.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 676.
- [S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 332-333.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p2068.htm#i62134
- John FITZWILLIAM of Milton
- Born: 1411, Greens Norton, England
- Notes: Fitzwilliam data was put together as near as could be remembered after family records were destroyed by a jealous in law.
- Father: John FITZWILLIAM (Sir Knight)
- Mother: Eleanor GREENE
- Married: Ellen VILLERS (b. ABT 1415) (dau. of William Villers of Brokysby) ABT 1440
- 1. William FITZWILLIAM of Milton (Sir Knight)
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/FITZWILLIAM.htm#John FITZWILLIAM of Milton1
John ll, 'the younger' Fitzwilliam, of Milton and Green's Norton, Esq.'s Timeline
Greens Norton, Northamptonshire, England
Theydon Garnon, Essex, England, United Kingdom