Matching family tree profiles for Sir Richard Baskerville
About Sir Richard Baskerville
- 'A genealogical and heraldic history of the commoners of Great Britain and ... By John Burke
- Pg. 90
- SIR RICHARD DE BASKERVILLE, knt. of Erdisley, who espoused, in 14th EDWARD II. Jane, or Joane, daughter of Sir Richard Poines, or Poynings, knt. and was s. by his son,
- RICHARD BASKERVILLE, of Erdisley, living temp. EDWARD III. m. Isabella, daughter and heiress of Sir Walter Caveley,* knt. by whom he had a son, his successor,
- ' SIR RICHARD BASKERVILLE, knt. who sued out his livery in the 17th RICHARD II. He m. Joan, daughter of Adam de Everingham, of Laxton, and dying 16th September, 1395, was s. by his son,
- SIR JOHN BASKERVILLE, knt. living in the reign of HENRY IV. This gentleman m. Elizabeth, daughter and heiress of John Brugge, of Letton and Slanton, and had issue,
- ' * The Harl. MSS. state that the wife of this gentleman was the daughter of Sir Richard Hampton, knt.
- 'Sir Richard Baskerville1
- 'M, b. circa 1337, d. 1374
- Father Sir Richard Baskerville b. c 1318, d. a 1371
- Mother Isabella Hampton
- ' Sir Richard Baskerville Mother of Sir John Baskerville is NOT Joan Everingham. He married Margaret. Sir Richard Baskerville was born circa 1337 at of Eardisley, Herefordshire, England. He married Joan Everingham, daughter of Sir Adam de Everingham, 2nd Lord Everingham and Joan Deiville, before 1348. Sir Richard Baskerville died in 1374.
- 'Family 1 Joan Everingham b. c 1331
- 'Family 2 Margaret
- ◦Sir John Baskerville+ b. c 1371, d. 1415
- ◦Richard Baskerville2 b. 1373
- 1.[S8218] Unknown author, Some Early English Pedigrees, by Vernon M. Norr, p. 15; Families Directly Descended from all the Royal Families of Europe, by Elizabeth M. Rixford, p. 10; Wallop Family, p. 57.
- 2.[S11588] Some Early English Pedigrees, by Vernon M. Norr, p. 15.
- Reference: FamilySearch Family Tree - SmartCopy: Jun 8 2016, 0:09:21 UTC
view all 18
Sir Richard Baskerville's Timeline
Eardisley, Herefordshire, England
County of Herefordshire, England
September 16, 1394
December 16, 1933
February 19, 1934
September 20, 1969
September 20, 1969
September 25, 1969