Matching family tree profiles for Susannah Beverley Grymes
About Susannah Beverley Grymes
Susannah Beverly Randolph was born 1755 in Williamsburg, "Tazewell Hall", Virginia and died October 16, 1791 in London, England. She was buried October 1791.
Parents: First child of John "The Tory" Randolph (1727-1784) and Ariana Jennings (1727-1801)
- in 1778 to Maj. John Randolph Grymes (1745-1796). He was the son of Philip Ludwell Grymes and Mary Randolph.
- John Jennings Grymes, born Abt. July 05, 1780. Baptism: May 07, 1780
- Arianna Grymes born Abt. September 03, 1781. Baptism: March 09, 1781
- Mary Beverley Grymes, born July 12, 1782 in Brampton, England; died May 08, 1859 in Botetourt County, Virginia; married (1) Col Robert West November 30, 1809 in Highgate, Gloucester County, Virginia; married (2) Peter Francisco 1823.
- Charles Wyndham Grymes, born March 26, 1784. Baptism: March 26, 1784
- Born ca. 1755 in Williamsburg, Virginia
- Parents: John and Ariana Jenings Randolph
- Siblings: Edmund and Ariana
- Education: unknown but likely learned to read at a local Williamsburg school
- Accomplished on the harpsichord and guitar, suggesting typical education of a genteel young lady of colonial Virginia
- Spouse: John Randolph Grymes
- Resided in Williamsburg 1755 – 1775
- Resided in England 1775 – 1791
- Occupation: housewife
- Children: Ariana, Mary, and Charles
- Died October 16, 1791 in England