|Also Known As:||"Thomas Andrew", "Thomas Andrewes"|
|Death:||Died in Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Thomas Andrews, of Cambridge
About Thomas Andrews, of Cambridge
"History of Cambridge, Massachusetts 1630-1877 Vol 2" by By Lucius Robinson Paige states that he may have been the brother of William Andrew.
- Birth: Abt 1610 in England
- Death: Abt 1647 in Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Rebecca b: 1 Nov 1623 in England Abt 1640 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts. She married 2nd to Nicholas Wyeth & 3rd to Thomas Fox. (1)
- Thomas ANDREWS b: 15 Oct 1641 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Daniel ANDREWS b: 1643 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Rebecca ANDREWS b: 18 Apr 1646 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- from Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal ..., Volume 1 edited by Ellery Bicknell Crane. Page 184. "he [Thomas Fox] married (fourth) Rebecca Wyeth, widow of Nicholas Wyeth, December 16, 1685."
- The Pioneers of Massachusetts: A Descriptive List, Drawn from Records of the Colonies, Towns, and Churches, and Other Contemporaneous Documents. (Google eBook) Charles Henry Pope. Heritage Books, 1965 - History - 549 pages. Page 18. "ANDERSON, cont.". "ANDREWS ... Thomas, Watertown. He joined Mrs. Rebecca Craddock in a petition in 1648. He rem. to Cambridge about 1645. Wife Rebecca; ch Thomas b Oct 15 1641, Daniel, Rebeccah b 18 (2) 1646. He d. abt 1648. The wid. m 2, Nicholas Wyth."
Thomas Andrews, of Cambridge's Timeline
October 15, 1641
Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA
Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts
April 18, 1646
Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts