Matching family tree profiles for Thomas (The MacMurrough) Kavanagh, of Borris
About Thomas (The MacMurrough) Kavanagh, of Borris
THOMAS KAVANAGH, of Borris; born 1727; married 1755, Lady Susanna Butler, sister of John, 17th Earl of Ormonde (see BURKE'S Peerage, ORMONDE, M), and died 1790, having had issue,
- 1a Walter, who died without issue 1813.
- 2a Brian; died without issue
- 3a Morgan; married 1792, Alicia, only child of Michael Grace, of Gracefield, Queen's Company, and died without issue 1804.
- 4a THOMAS, born 10 March, 1767
- 1a Helena; married Sept 1782, James Archbold, of Davidstown.
- 2a Mary; married George Butler, of Ballyraggett.
- 3a Honora.
- Burke, Bernard, Sir. A genealogical and heraldic history of the landed gentry of Great Britain & Ireland 6th ed. London : Harrison 1879. Vol I. page 888
Thomas (The MacMurrough) Kavanagh, of Borris's Timeline
March 10, 1767