About Thomas Lawson, of Usworth
Thomas Lawson of Ushworth was born 1520 in Newcastle, Northumberland, England, and died d. before JUN 1559 (date of inquest) in Usworthe, Durham,England.
Parents: son of James Lawson (abt 1500- abt 1547) and Alice Bertram (abt 1500-abt 1547)
- Elizabeth Darrell, d aft 1602, daughter of Sir Edward Darrell (Constantine Darrell) and Mary Radcliffe. 
Children of Thomas Lawson and Elizabeth Darrell include:
- John Lawson d. 1568, , Durham, , England.
- Gilfred Lawson, b. 1550, , , , England, d. date unknown
- Barbara Lawson, b. 1532, Seghill, Northumberland, , England, d. 1573, Northumberland
- around 1536 Wyatt formed a relationship with Elizabeth Darrell, who became his mistress. 
- 1552 Thomas Lawson Sheriff of York
- William Hutchinson (1797). The History Of Cumberland Vol. 2. London
Thomas Lawson, of Usworth's Timeline
England, Washington, United States
Newcastle, Northumberland,, England
Seghill, Northumberland, , England
Usworthe, Durham, England