|Also Known As:||"T. Parker"|
|Birthplace:||Hartlepool, Hartlepool, UK|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Thomas Porteus
About Thomas Porteus
- Name: Mr Thomas Porteus (Thomas Parker)
- Age: 32 years
- Last Residence: at 20 Upper Bugle Street Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Butcher Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Thomas Porteus (signed on as "T. Parker"), 32, was born in West Hartlepool.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 20 Upper Bugle Street, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As assistant butcher he received monthly wages of £4 10s.
Parker died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Casualty List, Public Record Office (BT100/259)