Walter J. Anderson
|Birthplace:||Glasgow, Glasgow, UK|
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Walter J. Anderson
Mr Walter J. Anderson
- Age: 48 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 146)
- Buried: at Sea on Wednesday 24th April 1912.
Mr Walter J. Anderson, 48, was born in Glasgow.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 12 Queen's Terrace, Southampton. His last ship had been the Olympic. As a bedroom steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Anderson died in the sinking, his body, which was later recovered by the Mackay-Bennett (#146), was buried at sea on 24 April 1912.