William II Field, Jr.
|Also Known As:||"( Feld)"|
|Birthplace:||Bradford or E.Ardsley, W. Yorkshire, England|
|Death:||Died in East Ardsley, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom|
|Place of Burial:||England|
Son of William Strangeways Field, Sr.; William Field and Katherine Field
|Managed by:||Pete Van Voast|
Matching family tree profiles for William II Field, Jr.
About William II Field, Jr.
- Field genealogy; being the record of all the Field family in America, whose ancestors were in this country prior to 1700. Emigrant ancestors located in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Virginia. All descendants of the Fields of England, whose ancestor, Hurbutus de la Field, was from Alsace-Lorraine
- 21. WILLIAM FELD (Thomas, Thomas, John, Thomas, Roger), b. possibly Bradford, England, ___ ; m. Katherine ___ . Letters of administration granted his widow April 21, 1480. She was administratrix of the estate. He d. April, 1480. Res. Parish of Bradford, England.
- 30. i. WILLIAM, b. ___ ; m. ___ ___ .
- 31. li. JOHN, b. ___ ; m. ___ ___ .
- 30. WILLIAM FELD (William, Thomas, Thomas, John. Thomas, Roger), b. Bradford, England; m. ___ ___ . Res. East Ardsley, England.
- 35. i. RICHARD, b. ; m. Elizabeth — '-.
- 35 1/2. ii- THOMAS, b. . Thomas Felde, supervisor of his brother Richard's will in 1542. In 1545 he is assessed for lands in East Ardsley. His brother Richard refers to him in his will, "Mr. Thomas Felde, my brother."
- 36. iii. JOHN, b, about 1519; m. .
- New England families, genealogical and memorial: a record of the ..., Volume 2 edited by William Richard Cutter
- (VI) William, son of Thomas (3) and Isabelle Feld, was probably born in Bradford, and died April, 1480, at Bradford, His wife, Katherine, was administratrix of his estate.
- (VII) William (2), son of William (1) and Katherine Feld, was born in Bradford and lived in East Ardsley.
- (VIII) Richard Felde, son of William (2) where he was a husbandman, and died December, 1542. His wife, Elizabeth, was one of his executors.
- William Field
- M, b. circa 1470
- Father William Field b. c 1440, d. Apr 1480
- Mother Katherine b. c 1448
- William Field died at East Ardsley, Yorkshire, England. He was born circa 1470 at Bradford, Yorkshire, England.
- Richard Field+ b. c 1500, d. 19 Aug 1542
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p2268.htm#i68183
William II Field, Jr.'s Timeline
Bradford or E.Ardsley, W. Yorkshire, England
Normanton, Yorkshire, England
East Ardsley, Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, (Present UK)
East Ardsley, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
January 21, 1939
February 3, 1939
March 21, 1951