Historical records matching William Foley
About William Foley
- Name: Mr William Foley
- Age: 20 years
- Last Residence: in Commeen Ireland
- Occupation: Farm Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 365235 , £7 15s
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr William Foley, 20 , came from Cummen , Donoughmore, County Cork, Ireland.
He boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 365235, £7 15s). His destination is unknown.
Foley died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Notes 1. Bracken (2000) gives age as 20. The Queenstown passenger list gives it as 30. 2. Ray (1999) lists as "Commeen".
- Robert L. Bracken (2000) Irish Titanic Passengers
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Names and Descriptions of British Passengers Embarked at the Port of Queenstown, 11 April 1912 (PRO London, BT 27/776/2).
- Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society
- Robert L. Bracken, USA
- Noel Ray, Ireland