William Henry Rattonbury
|Birthplace:||Jersey, Channel Islands|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About William Henry Rattonbury
- Name: Mr William Henry Rattonbury
- Born in Jersey Channel Islands Great Britain
- Age: 36 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 27 Romsey Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Boots
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr William Henry Rattenbury, 35, was born in Jersey.
(Chris Dohany, USA)
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his name as "W. Henry" and his address as 27 Romsey Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As assistant boots steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Rattenbury died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. Notes Signed on as W. Henry
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Credits Peter Engberg-Karlström, Sweden