About William John Robert Turpin
- Name: Mr William John Robert Turpin
- Born: 1882
- Age: 29 years
- Last Residence: in Plymouth Devon England
- Occupation: Carpenter / Joiner
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 11668 , £21
- Destination: Salt Lake City Utah United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr William John Robert Turpin, 29, was born at Stert Farm, Cornwood, Devon in 1882, the son of Mr Robert Turpin (Clay Labourer) and Mrs Kate Turpin.
William Turpin was a carpenter by trade. His wife was Dorothy Ann Turpin (née Wonnacott). They lived at 59 Chaddlewood Avenue, Lipson, Plymouth prior to sailing on Titanic. They had no children.
They boarded at Southampton and travelled in second class (ticket number 11668, £21).Their destination in America was to have been Salt Lake City, Utah.
The couple died in the sinking, their bodies were never recovered.
- Exeter Flying Post, April 20, 1912
- Steve Coombes, UK
- Chris Dohany, USA
- Arthur Merchant, USA
- Brian Ticehurst, UK
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mrs Dorothy Ann Turpin