|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About William Lucas
- Name: Mr William Lucas
- Born in London London England
- Age: 34 years
- Last Residence: at 3 Cardigan Terrace Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Rescued (boat A)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr William Lucas, 30, was born in London.
He initially signed-on to the Titanic in Belfast for her delivery trip to Southampton. When he signed-on again, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 3 Cardigan Terrace, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Lucas was rescued in collapsible A.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)