|Birthplace:||Dale Parish, Henrico, Virginia|
|Death:||Died in Chesterfield, Virginia|
|Managed by:||Erica "the Disconnectrix" Howton|
Matching family tree profiles for William Pride
About William Pride
14. William3 Pride, Jr. (John2, William1) was born December 19, 1721 in Bristole Parish, Virginia, and died Bef July 04, 1760 in Dale Parish, Chesterfield County, Virginia. He married Elizabeth Baugh.
Notes (William Pride, Jr., may be the son of John and Susannah Pride of Bristol Parish). See Bristol Parish Register. Births - William, son of John and Susannah Pride, born xbr 19th, 1721 and baptized on January 31, 1721/2.
Order Book #3, 1759-1767, page 57, Chesterfield, County, Virginia, July 4, 1760. A writing purporting to be the will of William Pride, Jr. was offered by Elizabeth Pride, one of the executors, and on the motion of John, William, Edward, Thomas, Martha, infant children of said William, by Benjamin Watkins (who is appointed their friend and who filed bill) it is ordered that proof be stayed until the matter can be heard in court, and that said Elizabeth Pride and Peter and Elizabeth, other infant children of said William, be summoned. Children of William Pride and Elizabeth Baugh are:
+ * 35 i. John4 Pride, born Bef October 04, 1749; died Bef February 08, 1796 in Chesterfield County, Virginia.
- + 36 ii. Elizabeth Pride, born Bef October 04, 1749.
- 37 iii. Peter Pride, born Bef October 04, 1749; died Abt 1804 in Chesterfield County, Virginia. He married Mary Dance Abt April 04, 1772 in Henrico County, Virginia.
- 38 iv. Thomas Pride, born Abt 1751 in Chesterfield County, Virginia; died Abt 1779 in Chesterfield County, Virginia.
- 39 v. William Pride, born 1753; died Abt 1779 in Chesterfield County, Virginia.
- + 40 vi. Edward Mitchell Pride, born November 30, 1755; died February 07, 1839 in Franklin County, Alabama.
- 41 vii. Martha Pride, born 1757. She married Edward Dance.
- 16. Jane3 Pride (Halcott2, William1). She married Morris Roberts.
- Branchiana; being a partial account of the Branch family in Virginia, by James Branch Cabell. Richmond, Va., Printed by Whittet & Shepperson. 1907. page 167