About William Tucker
- Birth: abt 1618 / ABT 1625 in Elizabeth City, VA
- Death: BEF 1653
- Father: William Tucker b: 7 Jan 1589 in Cornwall, Engl c: 6 Apr 1589 in St Nicholas Acons, London, Engl
- Mother: Mary Thompson b: ABT 1597 in Walton, Hertford, Engl
- Mary Stone
- Benjamin Tucker
- Sarah Tucker
- Rebecca Tucker
- John Tucker b: BEF 1653 in VA
- Roger Tucker b: BEF 1653 in VA
1642, 12 Oct, Will of William Tucker, of the city of London, now bound for the Kingdom of Ireland, endorsed at St Dunstans in the East, London,
1643/44 17 Feb, will proved: wife Frances, sonne William, Thomas, daughter Mary, others mentioned, Edmund Smythe, Maurice Thompson, Elias Robertes, Thomas Dawney, witnesses John Bodington, Letitia Atkinson.
Mary/Marie (Stone) Tucker, relict of William Tucker of Warwick, VA on 24 Jun 1653 made a marriage contract with Thomas Daynes. This contract was recorded in Latin 4 July 1653-4 and in English on 13 Dec 1653 and recorded in Norfolk Co, VA on 15 Apr 1656, In the contract Marie testified that her former husband, William Tucker had left two monor children in her care; John Tucker, a child by Williams former wife and Roger Tucker, which was a child by Marie.