Matching family tree profiles for Willoughby Allerton
About Willoughby Allerton
Allerton Willoughby, son of Col. Isaac Allerton, of the council, and Elizabeth Willoughby, daughter of Capt. Thomas Willoughby, was a burgess for Westmoreland county in 1699, 1710, 1712 and 1712-1714; collector of customs for Potomac river in 1711. He married Hannah, daughter of William Keene, of Northumberland county, and widow of John Bushrod. He died in 1723-24, leaving issue — Elizabeth and Isaac.
- [S1130] Walter S. Allerton, A History of the Allerton Family in the United States, 1585 to 1885, and a Genealogy of the Descendants of Isaac Allerton, "Mayflower Pilgrim," Plymouth, Mass., 1620 (Chicago, Ill.: Samuel Waters Allerton, 1900), p. 34 (naming Isaac Allerton as his father).
- [S1130] Walter S. Allerton, A History of the Allerton Family in the United States, above, p. 34 (naming Elizabeth Willoughby as his mother).
- [S1130] Walter S. Allerton, A History of the Allerton Family in the United States, above, p. 34.
- Allerton, Walter S., and Horace True Currier. A history of the Allerton family in the United States, 1585 to 1885: and a genealogy of the descendants of Isaac Allerton, "Mayflower pilgrim," Plymouth, Mass., 1620. (Chicago, IL: S.W. Allerton, 1900). Page 34
- "Encyclopedia of Virginia Biography, Volume I-II," New York, NY: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, 1915.
- Will of Willoughby Allerton, Westmoreland County Wills Book VIII; Crozier, William Armstrong, ed.. Virginia County Records, New Series. Vol. I, Westmoreland County. Hasbrouck Heights, NJ, The Genealogical Association, 1913.
- Updated from WikiTree Genealogy via sister Sarah Elizabeth Allerton by SmartCopy: Feb 3 2015, 20:08:23 UTC