About David Murray of Alich
http://www.archive.org/stream/heraldryofmurray00john#page/18/mode/2up Page 19 No. 95(c)
(95)Sir William Murray of Tullibardine, died 10th February 1524-25. He was served heir to his father, 6th October 1461, and had issue:
- 95(a) Sir John Murray of Polgour, died v.p., and probably s.p., before 16th January 1499-1500. He married Elizabeth Crichton.
- 95(b) Sir William Murray of Castleton, killed v.p. at Flodden, 9th September 1513. He married Margaret Stewart, daughter of John, Earl of Atholl, and had issue:
- 95(b)1 William (No. 96 below).
- 95(b)2 Andrew Murray, living 7th November 1542.
- 95(b)3 David Murray, living 1551.
- 95(b)4 David Murray of Cushete, also living 1551.
He is said to have been a half-brother of William (No. 96 below).
- 95(c) David Murray of Alich, living 1510. Married Katherine Edmondstone, and had:
- 95(c)1 William Murray of Alichmore.