Historical records matching Mary Natalie Nevinson
About Mary Natalie Nevinson
- Name: Miss Mary Natalie Wick
- Born: Monday 2nd August 1880
- Age: 31 years
- Last Residence: in Youngstown United States
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 36928 , £164 17s 4d
- Cabin No.: C7
- Rescued (boat 8)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Thursday 12th October 1944
Miss Mary Natalie Wick, 31, from Youngstown, OH boarded the Titanic at Southampton with her father George Dennick Wick and stepmother Mary Wick. She shared cabin C-7 with Caroline Bonnell.
Miss Wick, her mother and Miss Bonnell were rescued in lifeboat 8.
Natalie married Lt. Col. Thomas St. Aubyn Nevinson in 1916. She died on October 13, 1944 in England following surgery.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Miss Caroline Bonnell
- Mr George Dennick Wick
- Mrs Mary Wick
References and Sources
- The Youngstown Vindicator (Ohio), October 14, 1944, Obituary
- Phillip Gowan, USA