|Death:||Died in Turin, Torino, Piemonte, Italy|
Son of Algernon Percy, 10th Earl of Northumberland and Elizabeth Percy
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Joceline Percy, 11th Earl of Northumberland
About Joceline Percy, 11th Earl of Northumberland
Josceline (or Joceline) Percy, 11th Earl of Northumberland, 5th Baron Percy (4 July 1644–Turin, 31 May 1670) was an English peer.
Percy was the eldest son of Algernon Percy, 10th Earl of Northumberland and his second wife, Elizabeth Howard, daughter of Theophilus Howard, 2nd Earl of Suffolk. Her served as a Page of Honour at the coronation of Charles II of England on 23 April 1661 and became a member of the Inner Temple on 4 November of that same year.
On 23 December 1662, he married Lady Elizabeth Wriothesley (the third daughter and co-heiress of Thomas Wriothesley, 4th Earl of Southampton) and they had two children:
- Henry Percy, Lord Percy (1668–1669)
- Lady Elizabeth (1667–1722)
In 1668, he inherited his father's titles and estate. On his own death in 1670, lacking male heirs, his titles became extinct and his estate passed to his only daughter, Elizabeth.
- 1.^ a b c d Doyle, James William Edmund (1886). The official baronage of England: showing the succession, dignities, and offices of every peer from 1066 to 1885. 2. Longmans, Green. p. 665. Retrieved 1 February 2010.
- From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joceline_Percy%2C_11th_Earl_of_Northumberland
- http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/PERCY.htm#Josceline PERCY (11º E. Northumberland)
Joceline Percy, 11th Earl of Northumberland's Timeline
July 4, 1644
January 26, 1667
Petworth House, Sussex, England
May 31, 1670
Turin, Torino, Piemonte, Italy