Susan Parker "Suzette" Patterson (Ryerson)
|Death:||Died in New York, USA|
|Place of Burial:||New York, USA|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Susan Parker "Suzette" Patterson
About Susan Parker "Suzette" Patterson
Miss Susan Parker "Suzette" Ryerson
- Born: Sunday 3rd August 1890
- Age: 21 years
- Last Residence: in Cooperstown New York United States
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 17608 , £262 7s 6d
- Cabin No.: B57/63/66
- Rescued (boat 4)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Thursday 13th January 1921
- Cause of Death: Heart Failure / Disease
- Buried: Lakewood Cemetery Cooperstown New York United States
Chicago Sunday Tribune, April 21, 1912
Miss Suzette Parker Ryerson, 21, from Haverford, PA, USA boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg with her father, Arthur Larned Ryerson, mother Emily Ryerson, brother John Borie Ryerson and sister Emily Borie Ryerson. Their eventual destination was Cooperstown, NY.
Suzette, her mother and siblings were rescued in Lifeboat 4.
Suzette married George Patterson, they had no children She died following an operation on January 13, 1921, aged 30.
George and Suzette Patterson (née Ryerson) had no children. Her present day survivors include nephews and nieces: Mrs Vittoria Demarest and Victor Salvatore, Jr. of New York; Mrs Ann Logan and Arthur Ryerson Clarke of Cooperstown, New York, Mrs Jane Coulson of Marshallton, Delaware, and Mrs Emily Machado of Miami, Florida.