Matching family tree profiles for Ređo / Redžo / Redjo Delalić
About Ređo / Redžo / Redjo Delalić
- Name: Mr Redjo Delalic
- Age: 25 years
- Last Residence: in Batic Bosnia
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 349250 , £7 17s 11d
- Destination: Harrisburg United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Redjo Delalic, 25, a married labourer from Batic, Bosnia, boarded the Titanic at Southampton. To reach his destination of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, he bought his third class ticket from the agent: Viktor Klaus-Wildi, Buchs for 293 Swiss francs (ticket number 349250, £7 17s 11d).
Redjo Delalic died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- He is sometimes listed as "Regyo Delalic".
- Günter Bäbler (1998) Reise auf der Titanic. Chronos, Zürich
- Marriages, Births, Deaths and Injuries, White Star Line 1912 (PRO London, BT 100/260)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany