About Josip / Jozef "Joja" Draženović
- Name: Mr Jozef Drazenovic
- Age: 33 years
- Last Residence: in Hrastilnica Croatia (Modern)
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 349241 , £7 17s 11d
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 51)
- Buried: at Sea on Sunday 21st April 1912.
Mr Jozef Drazenovic, 33, a married Labourer from Hrastelnica, Croatia, boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg. To reach his destination of New York, he bought his third class ticket from the agent: Im Obersteg & Cie., Basel for 250 Swiss francs (ticket number 349241, £7 17s 11d). Drazenovic died in the sinking. His body was recovered by the MacKay Bennett (#51) and was buried at sea on 21 April 1912.
NO. 51. - MALE. ESTIMATED AGE, 30. - HAIR, MOUSTACHE, DARK.
CLOTHING - Striped green and grey cloth suit; brown striped shirt; black boots.
EFFECTS - Pipe bowl; passport; set of beads; $ 25.00 and 5 krones
THIRD CLASS TICKET No. 349241
NAME - YOSEP DRAZENOUI.
- Record of Bodies and Effects: Passengers and Crew, S.S. Titanic (#51)
- Günter Bäbler (1998) Reise auf der Titanic. Chronos, Zürich
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Günter Bäbler, Switzerland
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
Josip / Jozef "Joja" Draženović's Timeline
Sisak, Sisak-Moslavina, Croatia
April 15, 1912
TITANIC at sea
April 21, 1912