Matching family tree profiles for André Clément Mallet
About André Clément Mallet
- Name: Master André Clement Mallet
- Born: Saturday 11th June 1910
- Age: 1 years
- Last Residence: in Paris France
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2079 , £37 1d
- Destination: Montreal Québéc Canada
- Rescued (boat 10)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Saturday 22nd September 1973
Master André Clement Mallet, 1 1/2, was born in Montreal, Canada on 11th June, 1910.
He boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a second class passenger together with his parents Albert and Antoinine.
Master André survived the sinking together with his mother. They were rescued by the Carpathia, possibly in lifeboat 10.
After arriving in New York, he and his mother were first sent to St. Vincent's Hospital, then they went to their home at 210 Hutchison Street, Montreal, Canada. Eventually they would return to France.
André died in Paris on 22nd September, 1973.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- List or Manifest of Alien Passengers for the United States Immigration Officer At Port Of Arrival (Date: 18th-19th June 1912, Ship: Carpathia) - National Archives, NWCTB 85 T715 Vol 4183
- Alan Hustak (1999) Titanic: The Canadian Story. Véhicule Press. ISBN 1 55065 113 7
Judith Geller (1998) Titanic: Women and Children First. Haynes. ISBN 1 85260 594 4
- Alan Hustak, Canada
- Olivier Mendez, France
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Albert Mallet
- Mrs Antonine Marie Mallet