William Barnet Bedford
|Also Known As:||"From: Itchen Hampshire England"|
|Birthplace:||Pontefract, West Yorkshire, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Occupation:||Ass. Roast Cook|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for William Barnet Bedford
About William Barnet Bedford
- Name: Mr William Barnet Bedford
- Age: 31 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Itchen Hampshire England
- Occupation: Assistant Roast Cook
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr William Barnet Bedford, 31, was born in Pontefract.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 165 Manor Road, Itchen , (Hampshire). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As asssitant roast cook he received monthly wages of £4 10s.
Bedford died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Crew Particulars of Engagement
- Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)