William Alfred Brocklebank
|Also Known As:||"From: Broomfield England"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About William Alfred Brocklebank
- Name: Mr William Alfred Brocklebank
- Age: 35 years
- Last Residence: in Broomfield England
- Occupation: Groom
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 364512 , £8 1s
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr William Alfred Brocklebank boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger (ticket number 364512, £8 1s).
Brocklebank died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55).