About William Albert Alexander
- Name: Mr William Albert Alexander
- Age: 24 years
- Last Residence: in Great Yarmouth England
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3474 , £7 17s 9d
- Destination: Albion Michigan United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr William Alexander, 26, from England boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger . He was travelling to Albion N.Y. He died in the sinking, his body, if recovered, was never identified.
Too many possibilities to match on Ancestry - very common name
William Albert Alexander的年谱
Fleggburgh, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
At Sea - Titanic casualty